In November, Just Lincolnshire was delighted to participate in a conversation on Faith and Belief in Turbulent Times hosted at the University of Lincoln. The discussion, led by Wes Shelbourne, General Manager of Just Lincolnshire, began at 7pm and lasted for over an hour.
The panellists ranged from diverse backgrounds, allowing for an open and honest conversation, and featured:
- Clive Tully, Baha’i Faith Advisor, University of Lincoln
- The Revd. Bruce Thompson, Chair of Lincolnshire Methodist District
- Sanjay Nimavet, University Faith Advisory Committee
- Kate Harrison, Humanist Advisor, University of Lincoln
- Professor Brian Winston, Jewish Faith Advisor, University of Lincoln
- Mrs Ghada Mohamed, Muslim Chaplain, University of Lincoln
- David Gannon, Pagan Faith Advisor, University of Lincoln
Just Lincolnshire would like to thank both the panellists and those who came to the event for their attendance.